Game Room House Party NYE
Come through the Game Room at the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel for a New Year’s Eve House Party—and you don’t even have to clean up!
We’ve got a special large format punch by Paul McGee, mini bottles of Moet Chandon, Hopewell beer, fried food galore, and plenty of time to finish out 2016 with a shuffleboard win. We’ll have DJs all night playing a sweet soundtrack of 90s hip hop and R&B, and the bocce court will transform into your dance floor to showcase all your moves.
Tables are available to book for $95 per person and are available here:
- Reserved seating for you and your party all evening
- A large format cocktail for your group
- A growler of Hopewell Brewing’s custom Game Room beer
- A bucket of mini Moets for midnight toast (1 per person)
- A platter of Game Room’s creative takes on classic party snacks (this time without the freezer burn): Mozzarella sticks, chicken wings, jalapeño poppers, chips & dips, sliders
- Midnight munchie platter of cookies
If you’re not worried about grabbing a table, the party is also open to the public on a first come, first served basis. We’ll have Paul’s special punch available on special by the pouch (Capri Sun-style!), and the party food available to order a la carte.
The full Game Room food & drink menus will be available all night. Guests are welcome to purchase additional items for the entirity of the event.
If your party size differs from our available options, please email email@example.com.